2023/2024 Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships – Apply here
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships – This is a scholarship scheme organized by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission through the UK government to aid distance learning programs for graduates that wish to further their education, see more details below on how to apply successfully.
In this publication I will show you all needed guidelines, requirements, qualifications and how you can process it, read on.
More about Commonwealth Scholarships Scheme
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) provides the UK government scholarship scheme led by international development objectives. It operates within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship plan (CSFP) and offers a vivid demonstration of the UK’s enduring commitment to the Commonwealth. By attracting individuals with outstanding talent and identifiable potential from all backgrounds and supporting them to become leaders and innovators on returning to their home countries, the CSC’s work combines sustainable development with the UK national interest and provides opportunities for international partnerships and collaboration.
Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to access training and skills required for sustainable development not available in their home countries.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for candidate from eligible low and middle income Commonwealth countries, to undertake part-time taught Master’s study with UK universities while remaining in their home countries.
Check this: 2023/2024 Graduate Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada – Apply here
To be eligible for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, candidates should:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
- Be unable to afford to study the programme without this scholarship.
Benefits of this Scholarship
- A Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship covers tuition fees and study grants where required. Other scholarships, awards, or bursaries that cover the same costs may not be held concurrently.
Each participating UK University will conduct its own recruitment process to select a specified number of candidates for Distance Learning Scholarships. Universities must put forward their selected candidates to the CSC by 9 May 2023. The CSC will then confirm that these candidates meet the eligibility criteria for this scheme and universities will inform candidates of their results in July 2023.
READ ALSO: 2023 HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ONLINE SUMMER COURSES –APPLY NOW
Selection criteria include:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
How to Apply:
- Applications for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for the 2023/24 academic year are now open.
- The closing date for applications is Tuesday 28 March 2023 at 16:00 (GMT).
- Candidates must apply and secure admission to study an approved Master’s course at a participating UK university in addition to applying for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship via the CSC’s online application system.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below