Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) – This prestigious Scholarship scheme is now opened for 2023/2024 academic session, applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified applicants into the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) scheme. Interested applicants should please read all the guidelines, requirements and application prodeures to apply successfully.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
About The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
This prestigious Scholarship Scheme offers a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer the following benefits:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flights to the host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
To be eligible for the QECS awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen (or hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country
- Apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship
- No upper age limit
- Already have completed a degree and graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application
- QECS awards are only hosted by low and middle income countries, excluding high income countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK
- QECS awards are only for new students and cannot be used to fund a course that has already been started
Host Institutions of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
The following institutions will be hosting QECS awardees:
- The University of the South Pacific – Fiji, Samoa, and Vanuatu
- Stellenbosch University – South Africa
- Tshwane University of Technology – South Africa
- University of Pretoria – South Africa
- University of Colombo – Sri Lanka
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura – Sri Lanka
Before submitting an application please review the current available courses, destinations and entry requirements for each university listed below. We strongly advise applicants to read all of the application guidance and FAQs carefully before starting an application.
Applications are now open and close on 24 May 2023 at 15:00 (UTC).
The application form includes the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to transform your life and contribute to the global community. Apply now for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-2024 before the deadline on May 24, 2023!
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below