2023 Access Bank Graduate Entry Level Training Program – Applications are invited for suitable and qualified graduate applicants into the 2023 Access Bank Graduate Entry Level Training Scheme, see more details of this program below.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
This program is open for graduates across the 36 states of Nigeria, apply now and kick start your dream career. In this publication, you will see all enlisted guidelines, requirements and application process for this training; see more below as you read on.
Why apply for this Program
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking sector? Do you want to pursue your passion as a career? Are you prepared to assist us on our mission to establish a top-tier financial institution? You are perfect for our Entry Level Training Program!
- Your career path with us begins with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, offering you an opportunity to train with other highly qualified candidates.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
- We are gender and diversity focused, and so we encourage females and those who are physically challenged to apply.
Job Type and Requirements
- The recruitment process is location specific so carefully choose your most preferred location.
- You are also to select ONE from the following programs and apply. Note that you are apply to a program that you are eligible for.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1).
- Divisions: ERG (Enterprise Resource Group), CIBD (Corporate and Investment Banking Division) and CBD (Commercial Banking Division)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Divisions: Retail sales, Products and Retail Operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Must be a graduate of any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline and Economics.
- Division: Technology.
2023 Internship Program
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:1).
- Division: Retail Operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Important Information to all Applicants
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Duplicate applications will be deemed invalid.
- Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. False information given during the application process or afterward will result in automatic disqualification.
Recruitment Process of your Application
After you’ve sent in your application online, our recruitment process entails the following steps:
- Step 1: Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- Step 2: An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Access Bank.
- Step 3: A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Step 4: Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
- Step 5: Training school offer letters sent to successful candidates
Best of Luck
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below