Adamawa State Local and International Scholarships – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants and indigenes of Adamawa State into the annual State Scholarship Scheme, organized by the state Scholarship fund and sponsored by the State government. See more details on how to apply successfully.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The Adamawa state scholarship trust fund was established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International, and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships.
This scholarship Application is open to all indigenous Students of Adamawa State studying in various higher institutions within and outside Nigeria as the case maybe, it is for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. See all guidelines, requirements, eligibility and application procedures on how to apply successfully.
About Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund
Welcome to Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund Web Portal. The platform was established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships. Been a parastatal that was vested with the responsibility of providing students Bursaries, special and full scholarships, and students loan scheme at both local and international levels, we strive to ensure that each indigene of the state are given fair plain ground for these exercise. Thus, the emergence of ASSTF whose functions and powers include:
(a) source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria
(b) award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.
As a government institution, we invites everyone that is qualified to apply for the following;
Local and International Scholarship
Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others)
- Applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recognizable by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- Only new intakes in the following categories are eligible: I. NCE I II. ND I III. HND I IV. 100 Levels or 200 Levels (DE only).
- The applicant must complete the form online. A Copy of the uploaded form is to be printed and retained by the applicant.
- In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent coloured passport photograph.
Here are the basic requirements for the Adamawa State Scholarship
- Online application form
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA
- Receipt of Adamawa State Students Association/Union
- Certificate of Local Government Origin
- Course registration form and related documents.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
Supporting Documents for Adamawa State Scholarship
Applicants must be able to provide:
- An active Email addresses and phone number.
- Scanned copies of the original admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of entry, and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
How to Apply
To apply for this Scholarship, CLICK HERE to visit the Adamawa State Scholarship Fund.
Follow the steps listed below to apply for the Adamawa State Scholarship Fund.
- Log in to Scholarship Website
- Create An Account
- Complete the form to register on the website.
- Fill in the username and password you wish to register with as you will need them to log in and fill out the Scholarship Form.
- Click on the Register button to complete the registration on the website
- Enter the Username and Password you used in registering, then click on the Login button
- Go to the scholarship menu and choose local/ international scholarship
- Click on the add resume button
- Fill out the form accurately and click on Save and Close when complete.
- Click on apply now under the Local/International Scholarship section
- Click on apply now again from the Pop-up dialogue box and close it when complete
- Click on Log Out by the right to close your portal application page.
- Click on the home Menu to refresh the page when complete.
To apply for this scholarship, make sure you meet all the requirements and eligibility procedures as listed above. To proceed further, simply go to the SCHOLARSHIP Menu on the website and choose the category of Scholarship applying for.
Important Notice to All Applicants
- All applicants must ensure both the email address and phone contacts entered in the application are active.
- Your passport photograph must be less than a megabyte before uploading it on the form.
- Fill out all your details correctly.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Make sure you check every detail before saving and applying for the scholarship because any mistake made cannot be rectified later.
Application closes on 7th August, 2023
For more information, call and send mail respectively to +234 811467800
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below