2023 Chain Supply Specialist needed @ SPDC – Apply Here
2023 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified Chain Supply Specialist at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), see more detailed information below.
Are you a qualified Chain Supply Specialist, with good working experience, this job offer is for you at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), apply now.
In the publication, we will show you all the application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and procedures on how to apply successfully.
Therefore Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting qualified persons for the following job opening listed below:
APPLY FOR: Accountant neeeded @ Sixxco Oil Limited – Apply Here
- Supply Chain Specialist – RtP
Job Requisition ID: R104127
Worker Type: Regular
Job Family Group: Contracting and Procurement
Experience Level: Early Careers
Where You Fit In:
- The Supply Chain Specialist – RtP position is a key member of the Ikeja-based Supply Chain Ops SNBO team supporting Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCiN).
- As an individual contributor, you are responsible to liaise and collaborate with various levels of stakeholders to address inquiries, resolve issues on a timely manner and establish preventive action plans moving forward.
- You will be responsible for the efficient and timely processing of demands/requests to Purchase Requisitions and/or Service Entries in support of the assigned Shell business entities and region.
- You will also conduct data analysis and presentation to support the Operations Manager/Line Manager, Operations Excellence (OE) team or other relevant group to conduct deep-dive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis on a regular basis to drive CI (Continuous Improvement) mindset especially in the areas of automation and/or POT (Payment on Time) delivery.
SEE ALSO: Solar Project Engineer @ TotalEnergies PLC – Apply Here
We’re keen to hear from individuals with preferably minimum of 2 years of working experience in Requisition-to-Pay (RtP) processes. Alongside this, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- Knowledge of RtP processes and ERP (SAP) System functionality.
- Understand the high-level Requisition-to-Pay (RtP) policies, processes, systems.
- Understand the correct procurement system and channel per spend category and advise the business.
- Understand the key interfaces and interdependencies between Contracting and Procurement (CP) processes, controls and systems and those of other Shell departments such as Finance, Projects, etc. and external partners.
- Awareness of the Manual of Authority, i.e. can describe who can commit money on behalf of Shell and understand Shell’s governance/contract signatory process and where this ties in to the RtP process and systems.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience in programming and coding is an advantage.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below