2023 Graduate Trainee Programme @ Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) – Apply here
Graduate Trainee Programme @ Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) – Are you a graduate and wants to be giving the opporpunity to stand out and make an impact? Do you want to make a good career with Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)? This is your chance, grab it now.
Applications are invited for suitable and qualified graduate applicants into the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme @ Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO), see more detailed information below on the guidelines, requirements, eligibility and applications procedures.
About Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
- Graduate Training Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to have you join our workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service.
- You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
- Join our team of talented and vibrant professionals for an exciting career in financial services.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
Why Join GTCO?
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
- A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to standout and make an impact. We offer our employees a platform that supports their professional aspirations whilst creating opportunities to optimize their unique potential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should: Click here to apply
Application closes 31st March, 2023.
Best of Luck
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below