2023 NDLEA Recruitment – Are you a citizen of Nigeria, and wants to have a good, wonderful and blissful career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), the opportunity is here again, apply now for the above agency recruitment that is ongoing now.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Therefore, applications are hereby invited from suitable, qualified and applicants into the 2023 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Exercise, see more details below.
The online application portal will run for a period of four(4) weeks, between Sunday 12th March, 2023 to Sunday 8th March, 2023. All interested applicants should log on to the NDLEA recruitment portal via www.ndlea.gov.ng/ within these period to apply and complete their application.
Application is FREE and attracts NO CHARGES
a. Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists).
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08). Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in
any discipline from a recognised institution of learning and
NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9). Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10). Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
b. Narcotic Agent Cadre
(1) Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07). Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(2) Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06). Applicant
must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05). Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
c. Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
(1) Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04). Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including
Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03). Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including
Mathematics or English Language.
(3) Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners, etc. Applications must provide evidence of completion of Secondary School or Trade Test II or III.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth; Have National Identification Number (NIN); Have requisite qualifications and certificates; Computer Literacy is an added advantage: be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence before; they will be required to undergo drug test.
- Applicants must not be lees than 20 years or above 35 years of age for the first category, also between the ages of 18 to 30 years for the second and third categories, and 40 years for Doctors and Pharmacists and articulated vehicle drivers.
- Applicants heights must be 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females
- Medical and allied professionals must possess practicing licenses and applicant lawyers must be called to bar.
- Applicants must submit their personal phone numbers and email address during the application.
Mode of Application
- Visit the NDLEA webpage or Click Here
- Read the application guidelines and instructions carefully, then Click Apply
- Fill out the application form correctly, upload the following documents listed below:
- Educational Certificates
- State of Orgin Certificate
- Birth/Age Declaration Certicate
- National Identity Card (NIN)
- NYSC/Exemption Certificate
- Print out your Photoslip, also download and print out the Referee Forms.
All applications closes on Sunday 8th April, 2023.
Important Notice to Applicants
- All applicants must print out their generated Photo-slips on completion of their application and download Referee Forms to be completed by reputable Two(2) Persons in the society as stipulated, when coming for Screening/Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further examination and interview
- All successful applicants will undergo series of drug illicit test with the agency.
- Multiple applications will be disqualified, Application is FREE and attracts No CHARGES
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below