2023 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Scheme – Apply now
Nigerian Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Scheme – Are you a Nigerian Student, studying in Nigerian Universities? Are you talented, intelligent, resourceful, posses’ good and professional skills to build a blissful and flourishing career? If yes, this unique opportunity is for you in the 2023 Nigerian Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Scheme, see more details below as you read on.
Therefore applications are invited from interested Nigerian students into the 2023 Nigerian Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Scheme, this Scholarship scheme will create opportunities to Nigerian Students to have the chance of joining a select group of high-achieving individuals committed to making a lasting global impact. See more about the program guidelines, eligibility criteria, application procedures and resources to help you get started.
About Nigerian Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Scheme
The NHEF Scholars Program is an early career-accelerating initiative that offers a range of opportunities for selected students from partner universities. Participants will undergo a week-long orientation program, career development training, and an internship placement lasting 6-8 weeks with one of the NHEF Partner Firms. The program also includes a robust curriculum that ensures continuous personal and professional growth.
To be eligible for this Scheme and become an NHEF Scholar, interested applicants must be penultimate students at one of the NHEF Partner Universities, i.e., 300 Level students studying a 4-year course or 400-level students studying a 5-year course. The partner universities include:
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bayero University, Kano
- Kwara State University
- University of Ibadan
- University of Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
In addition to academic excellence, candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to leadership, community service, philanthropy, and long-term career development.
How to apply
To apply successfully for this scholarship Scheme, applicants must follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the NHEF application portal: https://portal.thenhef.org/.
- Register and create an account with your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
- Log in using your email and password.
- Click on the Scholars Program application tab from the dashboard.
- Fill in all required bio-data and answer the program essay questions.
- Upload a one-page CV, a one-page Cover Letter, and your most recent Statement of Result (all in PDF format).
- Review and submit your application.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (WAT) on 26th May, 2023.
Useful Application Resources:
- How to write a good CV and Cover Letter: https://www.thenhef.org/getting-started/
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.thenhef.org/faqs/
- Industry Areas & Partner Firms: https://www.thenhef.org/industry-areas/
Food for Thoughts:
Try as much as possible not to miss out on the great opportunity to become an NHEF Scholar by applying for the 2023 NHEF Scholarship Scheme and also develop and build a blissful and flourishing career for yourself. Meet up before the application deadline closes. Good luck!
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below