2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 85th Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) – Join now
Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 2023 – The Nigerian Army 85th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for 2023 is ongoing, applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants for the various open positions, see more details below.
Are you a Nigerian, interested in joining the Nigerian Army? This is your opportunity, enroll now and start your journey of becoming a part of the Nigerian Army today. This Recruitment Exercise is for Tradesmen/Women and Secondary School Certificate Holders.
In this article, we will provide an overview of the guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and application procedures on how you can apply successfully, see more as you read on.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
APPLY NOW: 2023 Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment Exercise – Apply here
- To be eligible, all applicants must have a minimum of 4 credits or passes (including English and Mathematics) in no more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Tradesmen/Women applicants must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Visit the Nigerian Army’s website for more information on specific trade qualifications.
- Be a single Nigerian citizen by birth
- Possess a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN
- Meet medical, physical, and psychological fitness standards set by the Nigerian Army
- Have no criminal convictions
- Hold a valid birth certificate or age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin
- Meet height requirements: at least 1.68 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females
- Be between 18-22 years old for non-tradesmen/women applicants, and no older than 26 years for tradesmen/women applicants as of April 31, 2023
|Minimum Age (Non-Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non-Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68 meters|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.65 meters|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB + Trade Test/City Guild Certificate (for tradesmen/women)|
|Application Period||13 Mar 23 – 14 Apr 23|
How to Apply
- Visit the online Recruitment Portal at: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr.
- Read Carefully the all the instructions stated
- Click on Apply now below the instructions
- Read the Disclaimer Carefully, click to mark the agreement box and choose the answer that suits you.
- Click on Login
SEE ALSO: 2023 National Population Commission AD-HOC Staff Recruitment – Apply Here
- First timer, click on Signup to create an account using a functional email address as your username, then follow up the process to signup successfully.
- After Signup, login using your username and password.
- But if you have an account already, Login using your username and password
- Fill out and submit the application form, then print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form.
- Bring copies of the Application and Guarantor Forms to your state’s recruitment centre.
- Shortlisted candidates’ names will be published on the Nigerian Army website.
- State Recruitment Screening Exercise will take place from May 2 to May 17, 2023.
- Application deadline: April 14, 2023.
General Instructions to all applicants
- No Pre-Selection Computer Based Test will be conducted.
- All screening will take place at candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates must follow COVID-19 protocols during the recruitment process.
- Candidates caught falsifying or forging results/documents will be disqualified and handed to the police for prosecution.
- Avoid giving gratification or inducements to anyone during the recruitment exercise.
- If in doubt, call support lines: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below