Do you have insights to redefine your potentials, create and achieve great innovations and committed to excellence? If yes, this is your opportunity to showcase your innovative prowess and be recognized as a trailblazer in the dynamic realms of technology and telecommunications.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Therefore Innovation Makers Challenge (IMC) initiative is calling for applications from young vibrant Nigerian youths with great potentials into the 2023 Go-To-Talent Challenge, see more detailed requirements, eligibility process and application procedures below.
About IMC Go-To-Talent Challenge
The Innovation Makers Challenge (IMC) is an initiative of the Technology and Telecommunication Working Group (TTSWG) aimed at empowering young innovators in the technology and telecommunication industry in Nigeria. The IMC includes an Innovators Challenge, where young innovators nationwide can showcase their original technology-driven ideas and products. The challenge culminates in an Innovators Boot Camp, where 20 selected participants will receive guidance and mentorship from industry experts. The best participants from the boot camp will present their ideas at the Innovators Conference and Exhibition, competing for cash prizes to support their innovative ventures.
Aims and Benefits of 2023 IMC Go-To-Talent Challenge
The Innovation Makers’ Challenge aims to empower and provide support to young Nigerians who bring forth innovative solutions with a beneficial impact on society.
- Win your share of the 3.5 million Naira cash prize.
- Get trained by industry experts at the Innovators’ Bootcamp.
- Gain an opportunity to exhibit your innovations and pitch to Investors, Venture Capitalists, C-Suite Executives, and Industry Experts.
- Gain visibility through traditional and digital media coverage.
- Network with other Innovators, Tech Enthusiasts, Industry Experts, and so on.
The Innovation Makers’ Challenge is open to young innovators who meet the following criteria:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Have innovative solutions in the following categories; Assistive Tech, EnergyTech, AgroTech, Waste Management/Climate Innovation, EdTech (including Gaming apps/innovation), Fintech.
- Can commit to attending the Innovation Conference and Exhibition in Lagos, Nigeria on the 9th of November 2023.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Innovations must be made by an individual or a team of not more than five (5) individuals.
- Innovations must be original and unique.
All interested individuals are encouraged to apply for the Innovation Makers Challenge by submitting their entries. After the close of applications, our jury will review all eligible applications.
Following the review, a shortlist of the top 20 applicants will be selected to participate in the Innovators’ Bootcamp.
The virtual Bootcamp would run for 3 days during which the participants would be trained by industry experts on the following:
- Business Development/Entrepreneurship
- Tech Regulations and Intellectual Property
- Management and Marketing
- Corporate Structure and Policy
- Acquisition of Grants and Funding.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants for the 2023 IMC Go-To-Talent Challenge should click on the link below to apply successfully.
To apply, CLICK HERE
Application Opens: 11th September, 2023
Application Closes: 16th October, 2023
Review of Entries: 17th – 26th October, 2023
Notification of Applicants on Their Status: 26th October, 2023
Commencement of Bootcamp: 2nd November, 2023
Conference and Exhibition: 9th November, 2023
For more information, visit the IMC Go-To- Talent Challenge website
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below