Build your Dreams With The Australian Awards Scholarships – Apply here
Australia Awards Scholarships – Are you an undergraduate seeking to further your education? Do you want to achieve your educational dreams of having a degree in your field of discipline? This is your opportunity now, grab it now with the Australia Awards Scholarships, see more details below.
This prestigious Australia Awards Scholarships program is open to i international students applicants from selected developing countries, including Nigeria. The scholarships offer a unique opportunity for eligible individuals to pursue full-time of Undergraduate, Masters and PH.D studies at selected Australian universities.
About the Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships are long-term awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
APPLY ALSO FOR: UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme In Engineering 2023 Edition – Apply now
They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
The study and research opportunities provided by Australia Awards Scholarships develop the skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to development in their own countries.
Benefits of the Australia Awards Scholarships
The benefits of the Australia Awards Scholarships cover a wide range of expenses for the recipients. These include:
- Full Tuition Fees: The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition for the postgraduate program at the selected Australian university.
- Return Air Travel: The scholarship provides a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia via the most direct route.
- Establishment Expenses: These include costs for settling in Australia, such as accommodation, utilities, and other necessities.
- Textbooks and Study Materials: The scholarship covers the costs of required textbooks and other study materials.
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE): Recipients receive a fortnightly stipend to help with basic living expenses while studying in Australia.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP): This compulsory program, held before the commencement of formal academic studies, provides information on living and studying in Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC): The scholarship covers the cost of health insurance for the award holder for the duration of their studies in Australia.
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees: If necessary, PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia English language training.
- Supplementary Academic Support: Additional support may be provided to ensure the scholars’ academic success or enhance their academic experience.
- Fieldwork: Eligible research students may receive funding for one return economy class airfare for fieldwork either within Australia or in their home country.
How to Apply
The application process for the 2024 Australia Awards Scholarships opened in 1st February 2023 and will close on 15th May 2023. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to visit the official website at https://www.dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/australia-awards-scholarships for more information on the application process and eligibility requirements.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to further your studies in Australia. Apply now and embark on a life-changing academic journey!
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below