Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Are you a competent individual with great and quality marketing skills, if yes, this job opportunity is for you, applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants for the position of Commercial and Marketing Manager in the company listed above. Interested persons should read the requirements, guidelines and application procedures on how to apply below.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Briefly about Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Therefore we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Commercial and Marketing Manager – M/F
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Job Type (offshore/onshore): Onshore
The objective of this role will be to:
- To coordinate the overall marketing and commercial activity for the BINL fleet.
- Implement and manage compliance of marketing procedures
- Provide strategic and analytical insight to relevant stakeholders during pricing decision for offer
- Marketing of all BINL vessels
- Knowledge of BINL competitors and clients
- Promoting the brand of the organization in all dealings within the Marine Community /clients
- Ensure the Bidding process for all tenders are fully compliant with client / charterer requirements
- Conduct Market Analysis
- Client Relationship Management.
- Manage and support Business development for the top clients.
- To plan, organize and manage procurement/purchasing life cycle when required, particularly the Guide and Coordinate pricing and contract strategies
- Quality control for marketing and business development Marine services guidelines.
- Communicate and negotiate with client.
- Contract follow up with clients.
- Team Management.
- Coordinate offshore division upstream and marketing information source
Marketing Analysis intelligence, competitor profiling awareness and reporting
- Ensure and monitor proper execution and compliance to the tendering and offer database process
- Provide strategic pricing and market rate analysis for offshore division
- Support the formulation and issuance of offers in your scope of responsibility
- Provide leadership support to team.
- Support development plan for all BINL Surfer vessels as directed by SBM
- Identify and follow up contract acquisition opportunities.
- Establish, Manage and process the budget of the FCB operations and check expenses incurred by support departments on behalf of SBM.
- Coordinate the development of new Surfer business opportunities.
- Ensure availability of Client Activity/Competitor/ Market Driver reports.
- Undertake market analysis and generate presentations on a case by case basis
- Collect, Coordinate analyze and collate demand for area.
- Develop, Coordinate and Manage and follow up end to end tender /offer process
- Maintain updated Rate calculation database.
- Ensure completion of all bids, ensuring accurate advise on tendering strategy
- Risk assessment and advise on all potential tenders.
- Ensure information flow among affiliates in territory/stakeholders in their scope
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc degree or HND in a Social Science or Market related discipline
- 8 years experience or more in a Marketing role with 5 years I a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- A Master’s Degree in Business or Marketing will be considered an asset
- Additional related Certificates and/or diplomas will be considered an added advantage.
- Business Performance & Business Management
- Risk Management
- Stress Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis
- Innovative Idea and Creativity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
All application closes on 30th May, 2023.
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below