GUS Consulting Limited Job Openings – The above mentioned establishment is inviting applications from suitable and qualified applicants for the position of Director of Operations in the Company see more details on how to apply.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Interested persons should read the application guidelines, requirements and procedures of this job opening as listed below.
About GUS Consulting Limited
GUS Consulting Limited is a provider of innovative workforce solutions in Nigeria. Our expertise and guidance will find the right balance of people and solutions to turn your needs and business into a success story. We serve both large and small organizations across all industry sectors.
Over the years, we have proven to be one of the best hands in the industry. For us, good is not good enough! We aim to be the best at what we do – providing clients with complete and bespoke solutions, built on a sound understanding of our client’s business needs.
Job Title: Operations Director
- Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Director will be responsible for implementing and overseeing all operational goals of the Organization and serving as an advisor to the Chief Executive Officer on operational matters.
- The Operations Manager will develop, strengthen and execute important internal policies and procedures in areas including, but not limited to: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications, Administration, and Technology.
- Ensuring that appropriate processes and policies are in place to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Coordinate legal, audit, advisory, finance, risk management, and other professional/outsourced services.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Collaborating with other partner organizations towards improving organizational best practice
- Collaborate with team leads toward the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Coordinate the team leads toward the development of financial and budgetary plans
- Improve organizational efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement where necessary
Finance & Legal:
- Ensure that the organization’s day-to-day financial and legal stand is accurate and meets all regulatory standards.
- Liaise with the Legal Consultant to ensure all processes, procedures, and policies are in line with the law.
- Ensure all third-party contracts/transactions are properly executed.
- Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, implementing, evaluating, monitoring, and forecasting budgets and costs for each team to achieve financial objectives.
- Oversee the management of the organization’s technology and web-based data management systems, including the development and maintenance of our core salesforce.com system (used for recruitment, selection, participant and alumni management, and stakeholder relationships); and lateral training of other staff in their use of data management systems
- Maintenance and further development of digital presence (website, social media, and email marketing as appropriate)
- Responsibility for approving incoming communications, verbal and written, and preparing outgoing communications as required
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement of IT systems (e.g. directory structures, contact databases, and ensuring data integrity and cleanliness) Marketing and Communications
- Monitoring the activities of the media team and ensuring compliance with laid down guidelines.
- Supervise the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of new staff.
- Ensure HR drives staff engagement and the implementation of an HR system including employee satisfaction metrics and a performance management system
- Supporting the development of a training and professional development strategy for the organization
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Governance support, including the preparation of Board papers and minutes
- Coordination, sourcing, and management of office infrastructure and materials
- Ensure a seamless procurement process
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Ensure the coordination of a sound inventory system.
- Establish contracts, agreements, and pricing and ensure proper maintenance, and serve as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health, and safety agencies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an M.Sc Degree
- At least five years of senior-level experience with broad management and operational responsibility
- Experience in developing budgets, making financial projections, and business plans
- Superior negotiation skills for both internal and external purposes
- Strong working knowledge of financial management and reporting, data analysis, and performance metrics, using business management software
- International perspective and experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Embraces and values diversity.
- Exemplifies the company’s core values and possesses the highest standards of ethics, integrity, respect for others, and humility.
- Excellent leadership skills: able to influence others; able to enhance and build the culture of the client
- Outstanding management skills; a team builder capable of recruiting, retaining, motivating, and developing a highly effective team
- Superior strategic and analytical skills: able to solve complex problems and implement solutions
- Relentless pursuit of improvement and results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
27th February 2023.