Financial Accountant needed @ Robert Bosch West Africa – Apply now
Job Offer @ Robert Bosch West Africa – Are you an a Financial Account looking for job opportunities? Are you a good Financial Accountant with high exceptions and good work rate, able to handle financial activities of a company? If yes, Robert Bosch West Africa is here for you, explore your financial skills or talents here.
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Financial Accountant at Robert Bosch West Africa. Interested applicants should read the guidelines, requirements and application details on how to apply below.
About Robert Bosch West Africa
Robert Bosch West Africa is a growing region of the Bosch group present in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
Therefore we are recruiting to fill the position below:
APPLY FOR: 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme @ Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) – Apply here
· Financial Accountant
Job type: Full-time
- The purpose of the position is to manage the overall accounting tasks for Robert Bosch Limited ensuring optimal end-to-end service levels focusing on standardization and automation in a compliant manner.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and relevant regulatory requirements
- Balance sheet recons, including bank reconciliations
- Support tax department with statutory audits
- Financial reporting on entity level (Cashflow and finance data).
- Follow standardised and approved accounting processes and procedures for month-end and year-end closing including co-ordination of annual external audit and indirect and other taxes
- Support to business units and General Manager from operational accounting perspective
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting or its equivalent
- CPA 2 or its equivalent
- Fluent in English
- ICT (information and computer technology) proficient.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with numerous parties and across all levels
- Adherence to deadlines, time, and priority management
- Analysis skills is essential
- Service mindset.
- Ability to look at the big picture across end-to-end processes and implement successful solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Best of Luck
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below