Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarships – Are you an undergraduate or graduate international student seeking for scholarship opportunities aboard? Do you want to advance your studies and create a good career path in life? If yes, unlock that dream with the Australian Catholic University (ACU) and make those dreams come through.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Therefore the Australian Catholic University (ACU) is calling for applications form suitable and qualified international students of both Undergraduate and Graduate Levels into the 2024/2025 Undergraduate and Graduate International Students Scholarships, see requirements, eligibility, qualifications and application procedures below.
About the Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Student Scholarships
Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
In a world of mass production, ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. Our mission and values form the core of who we are as a Catholic organization. Discover our history, structure, and our journey to be a leader in research and teaching – a goal we’re already achieving as a top 3% world-ranked university.
Up to 20 scholarships will be available to students and each scholarship will last for the duration of the recipients’ course, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. This average can only be calculated from study done in the past two years
Up to two Higher Degree by Research scholarships equivalent to the fees and stipend for recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of study will also be offered.
Aims of the Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Student Scholarships
The scholarship is on MERIT and is for future or commencing Students, the following aims and benefits of the Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Student Scholarships are stated below:
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
- There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)
Eligibility and Qualifications Requirements
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, by the scholarship application close date:
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway, Diploma and Graduate Certificate courses)
- Required study load: full-time
- Campus: any on campus
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2024
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not have previously studied at ACU at the same level as your commencing course
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
Other Needed Requirements
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- An overall minimum GPA of 4.75 (on the ACU seven-point scale) for the duration of their course.
- A minimum Pass grade for all units in which they were enrolled in the previous study period.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship remains valid for students on an approved Leave of Absence for up to 12 months.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities
Applications are assessed based on academic merit.
The Selection Committee may give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants that meet all the requirements, eligibility and qualifications above, should click on the link below to apply for the ACU International Students Scholarships 2024/2025.
To apply, CLICK HERE
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).
Applications into the Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Student Scholarships commences from 1st – 30th September, 2023.
For more information, visit the ACU International Student Scholarship website
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below