IPPIS Portal Registration Data Capture and Verification Procedures – This is an online verification portal for federal government employees’ data collection, its main objective is to ensure a centralized data base for federal civil servants across the federation.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The main purpose of this publication is to give a step by step guide on how federal civil service workers can complete their IPPIS registration forms and verification processes on the employee data collection portal.
What Is IPPIS
IPPIS is an abbreviated version of the Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System. It is one of the schemes created by the Federal Government of Nigeria as part of its mission to ensure that all civil servants have a centralized database.
In other words, the IPPIS system established by the Nigerian government provides government workers a place where their complete information can be stored or updated annually.
Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) for IPPIS Verification
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and Bureau of Public Procurement
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc
Functions of IPPIS
This part of the write-up is for the sake of employees and civil servants who think IPPIS verification isn’t necessary. The importance of this exercise can’t be overlooked because it:
- It helps the government have accurate data about the number of civil servants in a particular region.
- It, therefore, enhances government decision-making prowess.
- It allows government to pay your monthly allowance or salary directly to the bank account you provide during registration.
- IPPIS ensures that all third-party remittances, such as tax and bank loans, are rightly deducted without fraudulent or hidden charges.
- It also reduces money embezzlement by top-ranked civil servants who are charged with the responsibility of paying your monthly salary.
How to Register for IPPIS
- Visit the official registration portal by clicking via: https://registration.ippis.gov.ng/
- Enter your Reference Id and Registration Token that was gotten from your HR in your MDAs
- Complete all the required up to date data needed on the forms provided
- Preview all your entered details
- Make sure all forms are correctly entered appropriately
- Click the Check Box to confirm your details,
- Click on the Submit bottom for final submission.
- Having done that, Print your IPPIS form and submit to you MDA for Biometric Enrollment. That’s all!
Note: Once you’ve printed your slip, you cannot make changes to your information. If need to make changes arise, please contact your HR.
IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal
For data capture and verification visit: https://verification.ippis.gov.ng/, ensure you have your token ready if you don’t please read how to generate an IPPIS Token by clicking on the link below:
To generate IPPIS token, CLICK HERE
How to Generate IPPIS Token for Verification
To get your IPPIS Token, you are expected to follow the steps below
- Visit the IPPIS Portal via: https://verification.ippis.gov.ng/
- Click Generate token
- Enter your IPPIS Number
- Enter your Active Email
- Enter your Registered Phone Number
- Click on Get Token.
- You will get a message from the IPPIS website on your IPPIS token status.
How to resolve IPPIS token generation problem
If you encounter any problem in generating your token, you are advised to contact your Human Resource (HR) office. You can also call 08088224425, 09092999949, 09026737146, 08111679483, 08143251686
Disable DnD (Do Not Disturb) on your mobile phone. Only GSM number is allowed.
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below