This is to inform the general public, that applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants for the position of Junior Accountant @ Mano Africa. All guidelines, requirements and application procedures for this job offer are listed below.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
About Mano Africa
MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultra fast and efficiently.
- Junior Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a smart Junior Accountant to collaborate with Accountants, Finance Leads and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- The successful candidate will be largely responsible for managing daily accounting tasks for the business while ensuring alignment of expectations with other team members and Line Manager.
- Assist the accounting department with day-to-day accounting duties.
- Document financial transactions by entering financial information into SAP.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile suppliers accounts; identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Trace customers payments to various payment platforms and ensure full remittance to the company’s accounts.
- Carry out bank reconciliation.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or finance related
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ACA) or student at professional stage.
- Fluency in English is mandatory requirement.
- Strong multinational and/or international experience is desired.
- Knowledge of local taxation, payroll procedures etc.
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP or other accounting packages.
- Ability to multitask across different types of accounting-related projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below