Liability Operations Analyst needed @ Standard Chartered Bank Plc – Apply Now
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment: Applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants for the position of a Liability Operations Analyst, interested applicants should apply as instructed below.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details which contains all the guidelines, requirements, eligibility and application procedures for a successful application. See more below as you read on.
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
APPLY NOW: Head of Digital Marketing needed @PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc – Apply here
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
- Liability Operations Analyst
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Nigeria-Victoria Island
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 12/Apr/2023, 11:19:07 AM
Unposting Date: 26/Apr/2023, 10:59:00 PM
The Role Responsibilities
- The role holder is responsible for co-owning and supporting the delivery of the end-to-end, best-in-class transacting and servicing client journey for Customer, Private and Business Banking (CPBB)) clients.
- The role holder is expected to align to the client journey objectives in identifying and supporting deliver competitive advantage in the transacting and servicing domain, including change management within the domain.
- The role holder should also support the Non Financial Head in coordinating and resolving trade-offs between competing priorities by closely working with Stakeholders and other teams in the Group and Country teams,
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of the end-state vision of the Non – Financial units of Servicing & Transacting client journey for effective Client experience. Deliver or change Management strategy and embed TTO and Servicing & Transacting Strategy of Client Experience Servicing, Digitization, Ways of working, Risk Management, Cyber and Data principles for straight-through-processing whenever possible.
- The role requires strong stakeholder management across Group, country, region, country business, T&I, front-line, Call Centre, Compliance, Finance and Risk to ensure alignment across organization on target state architecture and support the delivery of the end-state vision.
- Support the drive on adoption and STP of existing and future process and technology initiatives
- Deliver outcomes on standard metrics/scorecard for transacting and servicing, e.g., productivity, accuracy, Vendor and GBS service levels, losses / lapses, issues, and the Operational Risk Framework (“ORF”) related to Non- Financials.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidate MUST on the minimum be Degree holder
- Demonstrate good understanding of Banking and Operations
- Knowledgeable in the CPBB Products and Controls to manage the risks
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Regulatory Environments
SEE THIS NOW: 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 85th Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) – Join now
Role Specific Competencies
- Data Science/Analytics
- Product Knowledge
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Ways of Working
- Cost Managements
- Project Management
How to apply
Interested applicants should visit the application portal via: Click here to Apply and follow the steps below:
- Click on the link above to move the next Step
- Click on “I Accept” button to accept the Privacy Agreement
- Continue with the application by following the instructions as it goes.
All applications closes on 26th April, 2023; 11:59:00 PM.
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below