Cargo Assistant @ Green Africa Airways Limited – This is to inform the general public that Green Africa Airways is recruiting for a Cargo Assistant, and are calling for applications from interested, suitable and qualified persons to apply for this position.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In this publication, Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Cargo Assistant. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
About Green Africa Airways Limited
Green Africa Airways Limited is a valued airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
Job Title: Cargo Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Airport Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Workplace Type: Onsite
- Reconciling cargo weight
- Ensuring all cargo items and baggage are within the permitted maximum
- Actively participating in monthly cargo reconciliation with the cargo GSA
- Ensuring all goods are properly organized into appropriate shipping categories.
- Providing timely and adequate cargo advice to the Turnaround Coordinators
- Responsible for record keeping of daily cargo uplift
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE)
- At least 1 year cargo handling experience
- Professional certificate in cargo skills and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below