Recruitment of Programs Manager @ Sahara Group – The above mention establishment is recruiting suitable and qualified applicants for the vacant position of Programs Manager. Interested applicants should use the following job descriptions, guidelines and procedures listed below to apply successfully.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Briefly about Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Manager
Job Identification ID: 73
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full-time
- Manage and provide content for Sahara Foundation’s Extrapreneurship platform – the Ujana Hub.
- Strategic oversight and day-to-day coordination of the activities of the Sahara Foundation in the actualization of its set objectives covering increasing access to energy and promoting sustainable environment.
- Creating and managing virtual and physical Foundation engagement programmes.
- Engaging internal stakeholders to improve their understanding of the Foundation’s objectives, curating stories and sharing information and content.
- Provide support to the Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG) secretariat and manage expectations from cross sectoral partners.
- Day-to-day coordination of existing PCSR projects ensuring alignment with the SDGs.
- Initiate and coordinate external Partnership Relationships to ensure successful delivery of Foundation activities and sustainability.
- Provide business support to the Line Manager.
- Conduct production and oversight over Sahara Foundation social media platforms.
- External Communication
- Evaluating impact of programmes and providing quarterly reporting on Foundation’s activities and impact.
- Develop partnerships that will drive sustainability of the Extrapreneurship platform and Sahara Foundation Programme.
- Ensuring regular programme of Foundation activities and engagement of colleagues from across Sahara’s businesses including internal stakeholders to increase uptake of volunteering and employee engagement with Foundation’s activities.
- Provide regular updates on activities of the PSAG to Line Manager and ensure these activities are in line with the expectations of the PSAG Board.
- Engage local communities to determine needs, develop strategies and initiate programs which would answer these needs, in connection with the company’s strategies and Business Plan.
- Facilitate the process of impact assessment of programs on recipients.
- Promote companywide awareness of Sahara Group PCSR strategies and initiatives.
- Candidate must be hardworking, dedicated, highly analytical and creative.
- Candidate must be resourceful with strong interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata and employment cadres.
- Candidate must possess ability to adapt to different types of environment.
- Executive Director
- Company MD’s, Unit Heads & Finance Managers
- Host Community Representative & Implementing Partners
- Contemporaries in other Private Sector Organizations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate or relevant course.
- Experience in managing digital hubs, social media platforms and online content.
- Experience in implementing Corporate Social Responsibility and Development projects.
- Sustainability experience would be beneficial.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate work experience with large organizations, relating with people of diverse cultures.
- Knowledge of the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda and ESG initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Project management skills, including the ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Knowledge of computer applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Investigative and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
12th February 2023.
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below