Recruitment of Sustainability Manager @ Dangote Group – Applications is invited for suitable and qualified applicants for the vacant job position of Sustainability Manager @ Dangote Group. Interested applicants should kindly follow the job application descriptions, guidelines and procedures listed below in this article to apply successfully.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sustainability Manager
Job ID: Los-Sust.Mgr.-02022023
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Sustainability
The role supports the Head of Sustainability in developing standards that embed sustainability and the integration of ESG for:
- Clear articulation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) KPIs and targets.
- Collaboration with stakeholders for the communication of developments to the Head Sustainability.
- Continuous improvement through tracking, documentation and measurement of ESGKPI’s.
- Work with diverse functions and Plant operations to execute sustainability performance enhancement goals and targets; and effectively monitor and measure progress.
- Set short, medium, and long-term sustainability targets for the company, including developing strategies for environmentally friendly products and services, social responsibility and compliance with relevant institutions and the government.
- Coordinate Sustainability Leads and champions in plants by supporting their capacity building and delivery of performance targets.
- Coordinate and support the operationalization of the organization’s sustainability approach/policy across all business operations through internal and externally facilitated sustainability trainings, workshops, and other initiatives.
- Core Discipline / Inter Discipline: Sustainability / Stakeholder Management
- Promote the organizations’ sustainability philosophy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and execute on stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment initiatives and generate reports and response action plan as required.
- Coordinate development of sustainability report content and certification in accordance with reporting frameworks like Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), CDP etc.
- Manage the implementation of Sustainability campaigns and ESG initiatives with measurable impact.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Sustainability or Environment-related field.
- Advanced degree in sustainability-related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of proven experience in Corporate Sustainability function in a large organization, preferably in a multi-national setting.
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and internet research
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sustainability Reporting using global reporting standards
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills (remains open to others’ ideas, exhibits willingness to try new approaches)
Skills and Competencies:
- Quantitative research inclined.
- Effective planning, target setting, project monitoring and performance measurement
- Successfully implemented environmental & social performance management framework in a large and diversified business space
- Experienced in sustainability and corporate social responsibility project management.
- Experienced in Sustainability reporting using global standards and frameworks.
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization
- Negotiation and change management skills.
- Experienced in industry continuous improvement projects.
- Excellent communications & advocacy skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below