Nigeria Police Recruitment: This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Police is recruiting Constable/Specialist (Artisan) personnel into the force; this recruitment exercise is open and available for interested applicants to register online through the application new portal. See more details below.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Are you interested applying for Nigeria Police Constable/Specialist (Artisan) Jobs Recruitment through New Link Portal? Do you have special skills as an artisan (specialist) to enforce law and combat crimes? Opportunity is here for you to apply and work as a General Duty officer of the Nigeria Police Force and an artisan (specialist) to enforce law and combat crimes.
- Nigeria Police Jobs Recruitment for Police Constable (Recruits)
- Nigeria Police Jobs Recruitment for Specialist (Artisan): The available Specialized Fields include Medical Assistant (Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW), Veterinary Assistant (Relevant Certificate in Animal Health/Livestock), Band Section, Communications/Info-Tech Specialist, Driver/ Mechanic, Marine, Plumbers. Masons, Painters, Tilers, Electricians, Welders and Carpenters
- Candidates shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and must possess the National identification Number (NIN).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or Its equivalent with credit posses in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be aged between 18-25 years.
- Candidates must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m toll for female.
- Candidates must not have less than 8cm (34 inches) expanded Chest Measurement per mate.
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
- Candidates must have a valid home address and phone number
- SSCE statements of result or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
- Candidates must be free from any financial embarrassment and not convicted of any criminal offence.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply via https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Meanwhile, applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth and Certificates of Origin.
Applicants must print their completed online application form. Guarantor form and submit same at physical/credentials screening exercise center nationwide.
All applications close on 26th November, 2023
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below