UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme In Engineering 2023 Edition – Apply now
UNESCO / Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified Nigerian applicants into the 2023 Edition of the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme for young and aspiring engineers, see more details below.
This is to bring to the notice of aspiring engineering applicants of this wonderful and fantastic opportunity that this prestigious fellowship program offers a unique chance for engineers with a Master’s Degree or higher to expand their knowledge and make an impact in their field. Read on to learn more about the application process, eligibility guidelines and needed requirements on how to apply successfully.
Apply For: 2023 Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment Exercise – Apply here
To be considered for this fellowship program, interested candidates must:
- Hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in related fields.
- Be Nigerian citizens.
How to Apply
To apply for this fellowship Programme,applicants must submit the following documents in duplicate to the Commission by April 21th, 2023:
- Online UNESCO Fellowship Application Forms: Fill out all four pages of the application form in capital letters, available at https://home.agh.edu.pl/~marcinwo/UNESCO/2023a-registration/. Attach two photographs (4×6 cm) to the application form.
- Certified copies (in English) of Master’s or PhD degrees obtained.
- UNESCO certificate of language: This document must be duly completed by the relevant authority.
- Two letters of recommendation: These should be from someone related to the candidate’s work and should confirm the candidate’s qualifications.
SEE ALSO: 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 85th Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) – Join now
Don’t miss the deadline!
Remember, the deadline for submitting your application to the Commission is April 21th, 2023. This allows for internal processing so that Nigeria can meet the UNESCO Headquarters deadline of April 28, 2023.
The 2023 Edition of UNESCO / Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme in Engineering offers an incredible chance for talented engineers to advance their careers and contribute to their fields. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – start preparing your application now, and best of luck to all candidates!
To get updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below